Foot Reflex (Reiki) Massage
If you are pregnant, planning pregnancy, suffer from any medical conditions, have recently had an operation or are on medication, please let the therapist know when booking your appointment.
Prices from £50
What to expect:
- With your appointment confirmation, you will receive a questionnaire for you to complete and bring with – all information is treated in the strictest confidence.
- The first appointment is usually 90 mins and you will be advised of cost with your confirmation, payable in cash or by cheque.
- For massages, please wear clothes/footwear you don’t mind getting oil on afterwards.
- Please note: it is not advisable to drink alcohol immediately before or after your treatment.
- After your holistic treatment, it is important to try and take it easy for the rest of the day. This will prolong the relaxing and therapeutic benefits of the treatment.
- Please also drink lots of water and avoid alcohol and caffeine. This will help flush out any toxins.
- Individual responses to treatments vary:
- Following the treatment, as well as feeling more relaxed, you may also feel achy, fuzzy headed or tired. These are all normal responses as your body rebalances and are usually gone within a day. Keep drinking water.
- Some clients may initially feel emotional or experience a slight worsening of original symptoms before they start to feel better. This is very common and a good sign as your body systems re-adjust after stress release.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Papu on 01582 623985 or email email@example.com
“Having had lots of massages in the past, Papu offers something unique and uplifting. She has a fabulous way of unknotting tense backs and shoulders, using sensitivity and just the right amount of pressure.”
Wed, Thu, Fri and Sat.
Evenings Wed & Thu.
Reiki Courses & Reiki Shares:
Mon, Tues, Sat & weekday evenings.