Holistic Therapies treat you as a ‘whole’ – mind, body & spirit. They can be extremely beneficial in so many circumstances as they promote relaxation which gives all your body’s systems a well-deserved break. This in turn helps to calm the busy mind and your whole being benefits from feeling refreshed, recharged and energised. As such, they form part of a healthy lifestyle alongside exercise and diet. Although benefits are usually experienced after the first treatment, in many cases noticeable results are reported after 3 – 6 sessions.
- help ease aches and pains
- improve circulation and the immune system
- improve joint mobility and posture
- help accelerate natural healing
- help improve general health, muscle tone and skin condition
- help with chronic problems
- release emotional wounds
- support you through periods of flux or loss
- prevent the development of disease
- help bring about positive changes and outlook into your life
- improve your overall sense of well being
- hormonal complaints – PMT, menopause
- muscular backache
- tense head, neck and shoulders
- aches & pains including arms & legs
- worry, anxiety, depression
- headaches and migraines
- digestive problems
- sleep problems
- other stress related conditions
- bereavement, grief & end of life
- exam/interview nerves
- emotional/relationship issues
- supporting you in serious illness from diagnosis & treatment to recovery
“My treatment course with Papu has been an amazing journey, from being very tired, suffering from IBS and bad circulation at Christmas, I now feel like a new person this summer, full of energy, skin glowing and I haven’t had any IBS attacks for months. This really works, and I would recommend so highly for every persons well being!!!”
Wed, Thu, Fri and Sat.
Evenings Wed & Thu.
Reiki Courses & Reiki Shares:
Mon, Tues, Sat & weekday evenings.